Who Is Crystal Hoyt

My photo
Crystal Hoyt is a Country Recording Artist and Songwriter. For the past 3 years she has toured the country as part of the country trio Trailer Choir. (She has recently gone solo) "Earlier this year I was recovering from a surgery, and I was just BORED! I began writing every day. I started thinking about all the questions that I would get asked on the road the last few years. I had become quite a "do-it-yourself" girl with hair, make-up, fashion and fitness. I never mind giving away my tips. Since I supported myself as a make-up artist for years before making it in music, there will be lots of beauty tips and advice. I will share advice on fitness, and travel. I love wine, shoes, cooking and shopping, so I'm sure that you will see plenty about all of that here too. Basically, I'll be sharing info on just about anything I enjoy or I'm curious about. And of course I will be taking you along for the ride on my musical journey! Hope you enjoy - Knowing me, I'm sure it'll be an interesting one!" To view full bio - Please visit www.crystalhoyt.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On!

Whew - Ok, I have been a LITTLE BIT BUSY!!!
That's a major understatement...
Here's a basic little recap of what's been happening...

I performed my first solo show in 4 years on March 8th at 12th and Porter in Nashville, TN.

See videos and pics here...











See Pictures Here!


On March 11th I was honored to perform the National Anthem for US Navy Commanding Officer Micheal Neuser's formal "Change of Command" and Retirement Ceremony at the War Memorial Theater in Downtown Nashville.

With 2 of the 200 uniformed Navy service men and women who were present at the ceremony.
With Commander Micheal Neuser and his family.


The week of March 14th, I had a recording session, followed by 4 writing appointments- resulting in 3 new songs - and I had no less than 5 meetings, including a meeting with Wendy Newcomer of GAC. (stay tuned her and www.gactv.com for very fun news soon) and I also added new music to my online sources. 

Hear new music here-



I confirmed my next show with "Mr Nashville", Billy Block for April 12th! (  More details coming soon)

 And, this week has started with a bang! Today, I wrote a song with Brian Davis and Tammy Kidd at Curb Music Publishing followed by a meeting with Ralph Murphy at ASCAP and  I have had several meetings working on building my team.  Now I'm exhausted, and trying to get ready to work out and then  pack to fly to Austin, TX this weekend to attend a wedding.


It's all been overwhelming and exciting at the same time! 

Next week I am booked every single day of the week with writing appointments with some of my favorite co-writers and I should have even more fun news to share... now it's time to go work on shaping up the ol' BOOTY!!! 

Stay tuned! 

CH

No comments:

Post a Comment