Who Is Crystal Hoyt

My photo
Crystal Hoyt is a Country Recording Artist and Songwriter. For the past 3 years she has toured the country as part of the country trio Trailer Choir. (She has recently gone solo) "Earlier this year I was recovering from a surgery, and I was just BORED! I began writing every day. I started thinking about all the questions that I would get asked on the road the last few years. I had become quite a "do-it-yourself" girl with hair, make-up, fashion and fitness. I never mind giving away my tips. Since I supported myself as a make-up artist for years before making it in music, there will be lots of beauty tips and advice. I will share advice on fitness, and travel. I love wine, shoes, cooking and shopping, so I'm sure that you will see plenty about all of that here too. Basically, I'll be sharing info on just about anything I enjoy or I'm curious about. And of course I will be taking you along for the ride on my musical journey! Hope you enjoy - Knowing me, I'm sure it'll be an interesting one!" To view full bio - Please visit www.crystalhoyt.com

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Long Time Gone...

So,

I've been a LITTLE BIT busy, and I have clearly been neglecting my blog!

But at least I've been busy with my MUSIC!
I have been writing songs like crazy, playing shows, rehearsing, recording, working on a brand new website and about 100 other things....

I have a LOT of fun blogs in mind to post soon...
In the meantime, here is a new video with new music and and some great archive footage from the last few years in case you are new here, or haven't seen what I have been up to for the last few years...





And here is a BRAND new song that I wrote with Ben Caver and Blake Bollinger. It was inspired by all the people we have seen give back after all the tragedies we have seen over the past few years... Katrina, Tsunami, and most recently the storms in Alabama and Georgia. (Ben is from Alabama) We had a great time writing and recording it (even though I had a MASSIVE Chardonnay hangover that day!!)... And this tune has gotten A LOT of great feedback...

Love Wins by CrystalHoyt


Also,


If you are in Nashville soon, please join me on May 31st at the Rutledge for The Billy Block Show. I will be performing at 9PM. 


And next week I will be announcing my CMA Fest schedule!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment