Who Is Crystal Hoyt

My photo
Crystal Hoyt is a Country Recording Artist and Songwriter. For the past 3 years she has toured the country as part of the country trio Trailer Choir. (She has recently gone solo) "Earlier this year I was recovering from a surgery, and I was just BORED! I began writing every day. I started thinking about all the questions that I would get asked on the road the last few years. I had become quite a "do-it-yourself" girl with hair, make-up, fashion and fitness. I never mind giving away my tips. Since I supported myself as a make-up artist for years before making it in music, there will be lots of beauty tips and advice. I will share advice on fitness, and travel. I love wine, shoes, cooking and shopping, so I'm sure that you will see plenty about all of that here too. Basically, I'll be sharing info on just about anything I enjoy or I'm curious about. And of course I will be taking you along for the ride on my musical journey! Hope you enjoy - Knowing me, I'm sure it'll be an interesting one!" To view full bio - Please visit www.crystalhoyt.com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today I Begin A New Journey...

http://www.trailerchoir.com/node/1437

 I have important news to share with you. 2010 has been an incredible and challenging year for me and my family. I look forward to the potential that 2011 has to bring, and I know that God is watching over all of us to show us the way to a bright future.

Today I will be leaving the group that I have come to call  my family,  that you all have come to know as Trailer Choir. I do so with complete respect and appreciation for my very dear friends Butter and Big Vinny. We are parting ways on mutually amicable terms, and we are all very proud of our work and efforts together. Right now,  I am focusing on writing music and preparing for the next chapter in my life. As always I am so grateful for all of you, and I appreciate the support that you have shown me through out the years. I ask you to join me in continuing to support my friends in Trailer Choir (and their supporting band who are also like my brothers) as they continue on  their journey. Working with this group has been an amazing experience, and I wish them nothing but the best.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best on this next, exciting chapter in your life! With your amazing talent the sky truly is the limit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family adores you and your Trailer Choir family and appreciates all you have done for us. We will continue to wish all of you well. Looking forward to seeing what happens in your future.

    ReplyDelete