Who Is Crystal Hoyt

My photo
Crystal Hoyt is a Country Recording Artist and Songwriter. For the past 3 years she has toured the country as part of the country trio Trailer Choir. (She has recently gone solo) "Earlier this year I was recovering from a surgery, and I was just BORED! I began writing every day. I started thinking about all the questions that I would get asked on the road the last few years. I had become quite a "do-it-yourself" girl with hair, make-up, fashion and fitness. I never mind giving away my tips. Since I supported myself as a make-up artist for years before making it in music, there will be lots of beauty tips and advice. I will share advice on fitness, and travel. I love wine, shoes, cooking and shopping, so I'm sure that you will see plenty about all of that here too. Basically, I'll be sharing info on just about anything I enjoy or I'm curious about. And of course I will be taking you along for the ride on my musical journey! Hope you enjoy - Knowing me, I'm sure it'll be an interesting one!" To view full bio - Please visit www.crystalhoyt.com

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Scattered Thoughts, and National Anthem Performance Video

So, today I have been doing about 15 different things at once. I have had about 10 different tabs open on my computer... emailing, working, editing, blah, blah...

All while answering texts, highlighting my hair, setting up for a video piece I want to record later, uploading more videos, burning cds... and on and on...

So my blog may be brief today, but I will have some fun things to share.

Today, I FINALLY uploaded a video of my National Anthem performance at the NHL Nashville Predators game on December 15.

See it here...


Next, I need to finish editing videos from all the way back in OCTOBER of performances from "Chords For A Cure", which was a American Cancer Society Benefit... I'll be sharing those as I finish them. I am quite technology challenged, so it takes me FOREVER to do this stuff! Let's just say there is a lot of swearing, tantrums, and eventually more WINE!

So, after all of this today, I am going to treat myself to an evening of LIVE MUSIC in Nashville. I haven't done this in quite a while, but I used to do it all the time. I figure out what shows I wanna see and then proceed to hit as many shows as I can in one night all by myself. I usually run into a bunch of people that I know... but the beauty is, I end up meeting a lot of people that I don't know at all. Sometimes they know me, sometimes they don't... but it always makes for an educational and interesting time.

And it's how I've initially practically everyone I currently knew before having a record deal... I used to do this almost every week, and now - I haven't done this in probably more than 6 months.

So, I'm sure I will post some fun interesting stories about the evening. In the meantime, I'm going to film a segment for how to do a SMOKEY eye....

LIKE THIS

















for going out. (It's my signature evening look) And how to apply  FALSE EYELASHES...

Stay tuned!

-CH

No comments:

Post a Comment